Saturday, February 24, 2007

Be Happy!

Here's a mix I found while scouring the net for info on underground disco classics. It's a nice spacey electro funk mix posted on mixoftheweek.com from a guy who goes by the name Kekäle1: Be Happy Mix.mp3

A lot of great stuff 80s stuff on this mix which ranges from the obvious (Grace Jones, duh) to the obscure (Engian? Clappa Club??). It even includes the best electro-funk track I've heard all week, Northend's "Tee's Happy", which if you can't get down to, you certainly don't have a funky bone in your whole body. Here's a link to the original post that has a track listing but I'll post it below for your convenience:

1) Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper
2) Orange Krush - Action
3) Clappa Club - A Dub Break
4) Lady D - You Got Me Runnin' (dub)
5) Pamela Nivens - It's You I Love (So In Love)
6) Joy - I Need Your Love
7) BLT - Tighten It Up
8) Lipstick - I'm In Love
9) Shamwell - Do It On The One (instru)
10) Northend - Tee's Happy
11) Engian - Secret Hearts
12) Plush - Free And Easy
13) Night Bandit - Like A Thief In The Night
14) Laurice Hudson - Feel My Love
15) Executive - Celebrate Your Love

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO